Welcome

Welcome to my blog~ If I post any pictures that don't belong to me, I give credit to those people who made them. The things I write don't matter, the pictures I post might matter, all in all...go away.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The bands I keep getting mixed up with

This band is Snsd...Girls Generation Enjoy :)


Yup...and I keep getting Snsd mixed up with AKB48 Idk how but I just do. I guess it's because they have a lot of people in it. (But AKB48 surprisingly has 48 people in their group...) Anyways here is AKB48.


Others are c-ute. They're a big band that I get confused with this other one called berryz. Anyways here is c-ute.

That's enough pictures of c-ute. I don't even know that last picture of c-ute is c-ute. Now on to Berryz.
 

 And so...those are the bands I get mixed up with. Other bands that I get mixed up with is Perfume, Buono, and No3b. I seriously cannot tell them apart. Well first off, Perfume.







Okay...next is Buono! I guess I can tell the different between Perfume and buono. Buono seems to be a much more cuter style than perfume.




And that is all I'm showing of buono. Next is No3b. I get Buono and No3b mixed up a lot.

 Well...I had fun comparing, but still I'll never get over the fact I can't tell all these girls apart. X3
















No comments:

Post a Comment